The website www.rotinmobilier.com is owned by the ROTIN-FILÉ company
S.A.R.L. with capital of 82 211 Euros
SIRET 435 781 711 00021 - NAF 4673 A - T.V.A. CEE FR 00 435 781 711
RCS Bourg en Bresse
Head office is located at the following address :
La société du ROTIN-FILÉ
53 rue du 1er septembre 1944
01160 PONT D'AIN
Tel 04 74 61 00 34
mail : email@example.com
Director of the Content of the Website : Mr Régis GAUDE
Technical / Hosting contact : Mr Mike GILBLAS for Mighty Productions
1. ROTIN-FILÉ authorises use of this site for personal and private purposes only. Any reproduction of information contained in this site may only be made for reference purposes and is restricted to private use in the sense of article L 122-5 2 of the Intellectual Property Code (“Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle”). To make use of or to reproduce information other than under the above conditions is strictly forbidden.
2. Creating a hyperlink on this website is authorised only to the address, not on graphical resources.
3. The information contained in this site is not exhaustive and is provided for informational purposes only. Despite the best efforts of ROTIN-FILÉ, some information may be incomplete, out of date or contain inaccuracies. ROTIN-FILÉ gives no guarantees as to the accuracy, availability, reliability or functions of this site or of the information it contains.
4. ROTIN-FILÉ is not liable to you or any third party for the information contained in this site. MAILLOT BONSAI will not be liable for any errors or omissions which may result in direct or indirect consequential loss arising from the reliability you place on this information, from the use you might make of the information and from any decision you might make on the basis of the information
5. ROTIN-FILÉ assumes no obligation to update or correct the information that is available on this site and reserves the right to modify the content at any time and without prior warning.
All materials on this site, including texts, telecharged elements, programmes, fixed or animated images, are protected by copyright.
Unless otherwise noted, all elements of intellectual property, trademarks, commercial names and logos are the property of ROTIN-FILÉ and may not be used without its permission.
It is your responsibility to respect all of the rules regarding copyright.
Privacy and Security
Any information’s about you could be checked by request sending us an addressed and stamped envelope for the answer.All information’s will be only used for the delivery needs and if necessary to inform you about promotions and animations of the ROTIN-FILÉ company, but in no way resold to other companies for advertising or others. CNIL declaration n°1915861v0.
Privacy and data protection policy
Preamble and scope
By checking online the box "Yes, I accept the Terms and Conditions of Sale", you (as User) confirm that you have read and accept without restriction or reservation these. If you disagree with any of its terms, you are free not to use or no longer use our services (if the terms of the Policy change).
Person in charge of processing personal data
The processing of Personal Data of Users registered on this site is subject to French law, including the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, amended (known as Data Protection Act and Freedoms ).
The "data controller", as defined by the aforementioned Law, of the Personal Data of Users of the site is the company ROTIN FILE.In this capacity, we undertake, within the framework of our activities, to respect the provisions of the said Law, and to carry out a lawful, loyal and transparent processing of your Personal Data. Namely to perform a data processing for specified purposes, explicit and legitimate, without further processing in a manner incompatible with these purposes, for a period that does not exceed the time required for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Finally, we inform you that the processing of the Personal Data of Users of this site has been duly declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (called 'CNIL'), under the number 1915861v0.
Personal data collected and processed
We collect Personal Data from Internet users who wish to: find out more about our news (via the newsletter registration form), and buy products on our website (registration and ordering forms).
The access and the use of the site imply the collection and the treatment of your Personal Data, namely in particular the name, first name, telephone number, e-mail and postal addresses. Some information is mandatory and some optional as indicated in the form.A "cookie" (or "plotter") is a cookie that designates a text file that can be saved in a dedicated area of the hard drive of your terminal (computer, tablet, or smartphone), on the occasion of the consultation of a service accessible online. A cookie allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered, during the period of validity or registration of the cookie. The cookie does not allow you to identify yourself as such; it is used to record your browsing information on the site.
During your visits to this site, information about your browsing is recorded in "Cookies" files, called session cookies, such as the choice of language, the articles added to the basket or the delivery options chosen. An additional cookie is used for analytical purposes (audience measurement). You are free to refuse these cookies via the settings of your internet browser, despite all the navigation and operation of the site will be altered.
In case of refusal of cookies, or if you delete those registered there, other than the cookie of measurement of audience, we inform you that you will not be able any more to benefit from a certain number of functionalities like the order of line of products . If necessary, we accept no liability for the consequences of the poor functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
Purposes of the collection and processing of your Personal Data
Users' Personal Data is collected and processed for defined and specific purposes, such as:
- Provide and manage our services
- Manage the processing of your product orders
- Communicate with Users and improve the quality of our services, namely answering your questions and informing you of our news;
- Fight online fraud
- Resolve any potential dispute or resolve any problem in the use of our services.
Retention period of your Personal Data
We undertake to keep your Personal Data only for the period strictly necessary for the treatment (s) declared for the aforementioned purposes, and in any event within the limits imposed by law. Also, depending on the type of Personal Data, the shelf life can vary from a few days to several years.
In any case, we undertake to erase your Personal Data from our databases after these different durations.
However, we may retain certain information for a period subsequent to the closing of your personal account in order to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations and, in particular, to prevent possible illicit behavior after the deletion of your personal account (re-use of your old account by a third party). In this case, your data will be deactivated and will no longer be available online.
Sharing information with third parties
No communication to third party
We undertake not to disclose to third parties the information and Personal Data that you provide us.This information and Personal Data is exclusively used by our internal services and will not be sold or sold to third parties without your express prior consent.
Communication for legal and legal reasons
In addition, your information and Personal Data may be disclosed to a third party if the company Rotin Filé is constrained by law, a regulatory provision, or a court order, or if this disclosure is made necessary for the purposes of an investigation,injunction or legal process, on the national territory or abroad.
Similarly, we may share your information and Personal Data with companies, boards or third parties in order to:
- Protect against any infringement of the rights, property or safety of Coruscant Corporation and its users, in accordance with and in compliance with the law.
Security of Personal Data
We implement all necessary security measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access and disclosure, modification, damage or destruction of the data we hold.
To this end, Rotin Filé and its technical and hosting service providers have taken appropriate measures to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of your Personal Data.We can not however assure that your communications and other Personal Data will not be intercepted or disclosed by a third party.
Finally, we inform you that your Personal Data is stored on servers located in the European Union.
Respect of the rights of the users of the site
You have a right of access (ex: to verify the data concerning you which we keep), of a right of rectification (to update or correct your data), and of a right of suppression (ex: closing ofyour personal account) of your Personal Data.
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us:
- By post to the address mentioned in the contact page,
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org